Marriott International is currently searching for experienced individuals for the role of Limousine/ Van driver in Rosemont, IL for per hour pay of $15.
This is a full-time Non-Management job under the Job Category of Rooms and Guest Services Operations that is located at Courtyard Chicago O’Hare, 2950 River Road, Rosemont, Illinois in the United States.
Why Work With Us?
Courtyard by Marriott provides a soothing environment that helps guests stay connected and balanced with over 330 managed locations in over 20 countries. Although, you must be sure to know how to know you’re eligible to immigrate to the US.
When you work with us as Marriott International Limousine Driver, you’ll make sure guests have a smooth, productive stay that meets their personal and business needs. Find your relevance with us at Courtyard by Marriott.
Marriott International Limousine Driver Job Summary
The ideal candidates for the position of Marriott International Limousine Driver will be in charge of
- Transporting guests back and forth given destinations using property vehicle as well as document every trip before and at the end of each trip.
- Park the vehicle in a given location when you are not using it.
- Constantly inspect property vehicles against damage and cleanliness including tire pressure and fluid levels and refuel when necessary.
- Communicate the appropriate personnel for the need for vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure to document and report all vehicle incidents such as damages or accidents including injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager/supervisor.
- Complete safety training and certifications.
- Comply with all company safety and security policies and procedures.
- Ensure a clean professional personal appearance in uniform.
- Keep confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Treat with dignity and respect as you support all co-workers and team to reach common goals.
- Follow standards and quality assurance expectations.
- Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and placing objects that weigh less than or equal to 50 pounds or 75 pounds independently.
- Stand, sit or walk for a long time or throughout the work shift.
- Move at a speed that is suitable for work situations (i.e., run, walk, jog).
- Read and visually confirm information from various formats (e. g., small print).
- Inspect tools, equipment, or machines such as to identify defects.
- Grasp, turn and manipulate objects of various weight and sizes that require fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Stretch to reach overhead and bend below the knees, including twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move through spaces that are narrow, confined, or elevated.
- Go over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps.
- Moving up and down the stairs including service ramps.
- Constantly using manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequently using bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Based on company standards welcome and acknowledge all guests and interact with others in a clear and professional language, as well as respond to telephones with appropriate etiquette.
- Perform other relevant job duties as requested by the manager or Supervisors.
Find Your Relevance With Us
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer that is focused on hiring a diversified workforce and managing an inclusive culture.
You can view related jobs across the world for your interest and be sure to see how to immigrate to the US. by job offer.
Marriott International discourages discrimination on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis that is protected under federal, state or local laws.