Be among the first 25 candidates to apply for Stylist Jobs with Dyson in Toronto GTA, Ontario. This will get you compensation of $16.13 per hour.
Who We Are
Dyson is a global technology company that is committed to transforming every category with radical and better iconic reinventions. Our team of more than 4,500 engineers and scientists are about better ideas and better technologies, to solve the problems that are often ignored. Explore Tips On How To Get A Job In Canada.
Dyson Stylist Duties In Toronto GTA
As one of our highly skilled Dyson Stylists in Toronto GTA, you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people in order to provide a welcoming, inspirational and personalized in-store experience that delights our customers.
Reporting to the Personal Care Territory Sales Manager for your region you will be provided with the needed support to rise to the challenge and deliver a Dyson experience with every consumer interaction. Working as part of a high performing team to you will impact in-store events by delivering 15min hair styling services and consumer education.
Dyson Stylist Qualities In Toronto GTA
The ideal candidates for Dyson Stylist job in Toronto GTA should be an enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible professional who has:
- Active Listening: Personally connect with clients and focus on peoples complain so as to understand the points being made by asking questions as necessary.
- Speaking: Interacting with others to effectively convey information
- Time Management: Accurately utilizing time to meet a deadline
- Social Perceptiveness: Understands peoples’ reactions and why they do so.
- Coordination: Adjusting between peoples reactions
- Product Selection: Identify the kind of tool required to meet clients need/outcome
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people
Most Preferred Skillset
- Passion for creative sales, energy, and the beauty industry
- Communicate various valued Dyson hair tool products to the client
- Listen to clients & seeks to understand client needs
- Dynamic self-starter with the ability to initiate inspired, genuine personalized customer service
- Can demonstrate engaging product ions and explain technology and product knowledge
- Training in hairstyling, licensed Stylists are ideal for the position
- Prior retail experience is preferred
- Proficient with using hot irons, curlers, and blow-dryers
- Flexibility to work retail hours such as day, nights, weekends including special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work within an assigned store set
- Post-secondary education certificate will be preferred
- Licensed driver with a clean driving record
- Targets and results-oriented attitude
- Proven record of punctuality
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
Your Benefits with joining us includes a competitive hourly wage, access to participating in the Dyson demo equipment program, and the opportunity to join the Dyson Friends & Family purchase program.
How to Apply:
We will be delighted to receive your resume in no long time. However, see what to avoid when writing a good resume. Click to see other related jobs in Canada.
You need to learn how to immigrate to the US. by a job offer. Visit the career page to send an application for this position via https://careers.dyson.com/en-gb/job-description/stylist-toronto-gta/28526