Find here the available vacancies at Novotel Brisbane South Bank for Breakfast Chef jobs in Accor Australia Brisbane QLD.
Novotel Brisbane South Bank is presently in search for the service of a part-time Breakfast Chef/Commis Chef in Brisbane QLD who will be willing to become part of their dynamic and professional team for a 6-month fixed term contract.
The Breakfast Chef we need in Brisbane QLD will be directly reporting to the Executive Chef and take the responsibility of providing efficient and effective operation of the breakfast Service.
If you the type who loves variety in your daily activities and equally passionate about food preparation and presentation which includes being able to deliver quality cuisine with a flair, and interacting with our guests, then choosing to work with us will be good for you!
Breakfast Chef Duties In Brisbane QLD
The essential duties for the job of Breakfast Chef in Brisbane QLD include, but not limited to:
- Resuming at 4 am for 4 days per week (30hrs per week)
- Help to order necessary food items based on demands and business needs.
- Coordinate and work together with students and apprentice Chefs in preparing and producing food as when required.
- Prepare mis-en place based on request.
- Make preparation for menu items and present them with a show of variety and flair, based on the hotel specified cost margins.
- Maintain a strict stock rotation and low-level of wastage as well as be in charge of implementing and maintaining stock control procedures.
- Ensure to keep all the working areas in a clean and tidy condition. Ensure all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned.
Breakfast Chef Qualifications In Brisbane QLD
If you want to be successful for the role of Breakfast Chef, you are expected to:
- Possess unlimited working rights in Australia and be able to prove you have a natural passion for Food.
- You must be trade qualified and have prior experience in a similar role or work setting.
- You are focused on customer service satisfaction and have the diligence to do multi-task demands.
- Being able to cope well under pressure will be appreciated and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- You should be flexible to work various shifts which may include early mornings, late evenings, weekends as well as public holidays.
- Having the ability to work autonomously and also within a team.
You can apply for this job as well as take advantage of related vacancies when you visit https://accor.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl
See how you can apply for Australia Visa and check out what our employees in Novotel Brisbane identify as the challenges across the board.
In return, you can choose from suitable Australian Visa travel options available. We intend to provide you with a competitive salary package, rear opportunities of career development, a fun-filled, and rewarding work environment, dry cleaning and hotel discounts worldwide.