Outland Camps have new job openings especially to update the kitchen staff for the position of a Chef in Yellowknife, North West Territories Operations.
We are searching for dynamic and certain team players with an enthusiasm for nourishment that are searching for a challenge to work out of our Stanton Hospital station in Yellowknife, NWT.
We offer a concept that enables you to cook from the beginning while managing a kitchen and keeping sustenance and work budgets in line. The perfect candidate should be a skilled encountered individually Chef that can deliver a stunning feasting pleasure for up to 200 customers.
Key Responsibilities Of The Outland Camps Chef:
Oversee all kitchen operations which include but not limited to:
- Planning of menu
- Management inventory and ordering.
- Rendering supervision, guidance, and support to Outland kitchen staff team which include; scheduling shifts, participate in training, and development through mentoring and coaching, the delegation of assigned duties and management of employee evaluation and performance.
- Working with the Regional Manager and Regional Chef in order to accomplish individual and company objectives.
- Keep up continuous communication and working compatibility with Outland’s clients and customers.
- Guaranteeing that the customer is happy with the general administration, neatness, and upkeep of kitchen and eating facilities.
- At least 5 years experience in a Chef or Sous Chef job with experience in managing inventory and nourishment cost control.
- Camp, lodging or restaurant management experience is an asset.
- Exceptional oral and composed interchanges skills.
- Journeyman Red Seal and First Aid certification.
- Ability to work with MS Office.
- Must have an adequate Criminal Records Check.
- Positive frame of mind, perfect and safe work propensities, rationally organized and have the option to pursue models as well as have the activity to continually set new ones.
Outland Camps Chef Physical Demands:
The Chef is will be required to carry out a variety of physical duties which include; Lifting, carrying, to push, or pull up to about 50 lbs. Need to climb ladders or stairs. To also stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit based on the task for extended lengths of time. To execute repetitive handwork that requires full use of both hands as well as work with arms above shoulder height.
Work Schedule and Remuneration:
Basically, the Outland Camps Chef works on a rotational schedule. They may be required to work at the weekdays, weekends, as well as general holidays. Specific pay details will be discussed with you in the interview phase.
What Are Your Different Pathways for Canada PR?
There is access to Cheap Canadian Universities Where You Can Study. You will benefit as you Explore The Advantages Of Schooling In Canada while you work with us.
If it’s not too much trouble round out the accompanying application in full to be considered for this position. You can apply for the position of Outland Camps Chef via www.outland.ca/camp-jobs/chef-yellowknife,-nwt/ then click apply now!
You will be alerted to forward your resume so please have it prepared when you apply. We thank all candidates ahead of time for applying anyway because of the high volume of enthusiasm for working with Outland just those being considered for business will be reached.