Qantas Airways Limited has available vacancies for you if you can competently fill in the position of Customer Service Agent in Melbourne Airport.
This is a permanent and temporary part-time opportunity in Melbourne VIC with a competitive salary plus industry benefits that gives you the opportunity to challenge yourself in this ever-changing, fast-paced environment. Together we can make a positive impact on our customers’ experience.
Who We Are At Qantas Airways Limited
We are customers-first focused and constantly up to the challenge of reimagining our customer experience and do whatever is possible to connect and build trust. Ultimately, our service is designed in such a way as to make people feel at home no matter where they are.
Airports are the most important part of our operation. At Qantas Airways, people connect with the spirit of Australia through the confidence of seeing and interacting with our pilots, Cabin crew as well as our ground staff, to the real excitement that comes from watching our planes take off and land.
The Role Of Customer Service Agent In Melbourne Airport
As a Customer Service Agent in Melbourne Airport, no two days come the same. We can only guarantee you will explore what’s possible, take up challenges and solve problems so as to make a difference. With a vibrant and resilient attitude, you too will be motivated by what your achievements will be and how best you can play a major role in providing sweet customer experience.
As a Customer Service Agent in Melbourne Airport, you will be tasked with creating a welcoming environment where customers start their journey with us in a positive way. This means you will be meeting and greeting customers, boarding and disembarking flights, lending a helping hand for our special needs customers, marshaling in aircraft, problem-solving activity, taking care of our unaccompanied minors and providing information for customers.
Customer Service Agent Qualifications
Qantas Airways Limited is looking for proven, dedicated customer service professionals to be Customer Service Agents in Melbourne Airport, which means we expect you to have:
- Ability to work a 7-day rotational shift roster that covers a range of hours
- Prior customer service experience within the hospitality, tourism or any related customer-focused industries
- Passion for doing customer service in Melbourne Airport with a proactive and optimistic attitude
- A demonstrated mature problem-solving skill in times of difficult situations and able to follow through to resolution
- An excellent communicator, and listener
- Able to work independently as well as with a team environment
- Capable of adapting to a dynamic fast-paced operational environment
- Lending a helping hand for special needs customers with compassion and empathy.
- Exceptional personal development and presentation
- Ability to work on a temporary or permanent basis on a 7-day rotational shift roster
- Successfully complete a Pre-Employment Medical test.
How To Apply For Customer Service Jobs In Melbourne Airport
Airways Limited is committed to equal opportunity employment and keen to provide a working environment that accommodates and values diversity and inclusion.
Therefore ensure to find out how to apply for Australia Visa. You will be able to access related jobs in Melbourne.
You can apply for this position through SEEK Limited. If you have any support or access requirements, we would be glad to receive your advice at the time of application.
If you are ambitious to advance into a culture that will challenge and excite you and achieve the above requirement then we would love if you will register your interest for future positions in our Melbourne Customer Experience team.