Putting our users first in focus is who we are at Google. As the world keeps changing we, therefore, need to hire competent individuals for the position of Product Manager in Waterloo, Ontario.
The minimum qualifications for the position of Google Product Manager include having: Bachelor’s degree or any related practical experience; you should have nothing less than 4 years of experience in building strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch; involvement in working with cross-functional teams;
Including experience with driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions as well as experience with developing internet products and technologies for the aim of defining technical product features.
Google Product Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree within a technical field or a vast technological understanding.
- Proven background in managing daily technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, UX/UI, Engineering, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing or Finance.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Solid written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to be able to absorb technical concepts within quick timing and accurately communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Strong analytical ability, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
About The Google Job
At Google, our first focus is our users. The world is continually changing so we need Product Managers who are naturally dynamic and eager to work on products that influence millions of a number of individuals consistently.
In this job, you will work cross-functionally to manage products from conception to launch by interfacing the technical and business worlds. You can simplify complex issues into steps that drive product improvement at Google speed.
We have for you how to find Google product manager job. See other jobs available in Ontario and find out relevant clue at Google careers.
Google is consistently innovative with products that affect the world in the market because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team closely work with creative and excellent designers, engineers, marketers, etc. to assist in designing and developing technologies that make access to the world’s information easier.
We guide products across the execution cycle, giving detail attention to analyzing, packaging, positioning, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users. Google aims at building products that easily organize universally accessible world’s information to our users. Though you should learn the advantages of a Canada study permit regardless!
At Google, a Product Manager could be working on platforms, new technologies, consumer-facing products, and enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
Google Product Manager Responsibilities
- Tasked with launching products.
- Find market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we support it, we celebrate it, and we thrive on it for our employees benefit, our products and our community. What Are Your Different Pathways for Canada PR? Google is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without preference for race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We also consider qualified applicants irrespective of their criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know when you complete this form.