Jarlette Health Services can be located at Waterside Retirement Lodge, Wasaga Beach, Ontario. Working with us as a Resident Attendant can be so amazing with lots of benefits.
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that is known for a tradition of excellence built towards making an extraordinary impact in the lives of the residents, families, employees, as well as the communities it serves.
We are proud to be known as a Canadian organization which has 14 Long Term Care Homes and 6 Retirement Lodges all across Ontario. Jarlette Health Services has successfully established itself as a leader in the Care industry with more than 40 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
We are at this time looking for passionate, results-driven individuals who are ready to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to provide you competitive wages, benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities.
As a Resident Attendant, you will join us to assist and attend to the care needs of residents which includes Personal care, meal service, general housekeeping, and medication administration.
Ideal Candidate Traits, Qualifications, and Duties
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Experience with seniors, hospitality or recreation is considered an asset
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate an active interest in continuing education
- Computer literacy will be preferred
- UCP training will be preferred. But if you don’t have the training, you wouldn’t need to worry because we will be providing training opportunities for you!
- Participation in the overall recreation and wellness process encouraged by the lodge to promote the well being of each resident
- You should be quick to observe and report changes in residents physical social, and emotional condition while you are assisting with the maintenance records and documentation.
- You will cooperatively work as part of a team with other departments in order to support the lodge operations and advance the well being our resident.
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Required Education For Resident Attendant
Grade 10 plus graduation from a designated Resident Care Attendant Program or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
External candidates are expected to be registered with the Ontario Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry.
We would love you to please note that employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent based on submitting a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will be glad to accommodate individuals with disabilities across each stage of the recruitment process.
Note that candidates who will be contacted are the only ones who are shortlisted. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.
Checkout related jobs in Toronto and find out top 20 Jarlette jobs currently hiring that you can use to your professional advantage.
To apply you can link to https://www.jarlette.com/career.php?id=599